Recognized as the general practitioner for business and individual development.
As a result of our training, education, and experience, we know:
"It's difficult to deal with only one component of a person, one part of a company, or one aspect of an issue. All parts of a project have to be reviewed and addressed in order to experience complete success." Wherever you are in your business and/or personal development, we can help you DREAM BIGGER, REACH FARTHER, and STEP OUTSIDE the BOX.
The following certifications are in process for us.
You may be a business owner, an individual looking to start a business, a person with an idea, a pastor, a ministry leader, a couple, a family, or someone in transition. Dr. Pam was designed to serve you. We are a different breed of consultant; results oriented a purely dedicated to your success. We are here to support you in every way we can to help you meet your goals.
• Planning: We work to identify key steps to reach our business goals.
• Strengths and weaknesses: We assess the business routinely to identify and evaluate our company's strengths and weaknesses. We then create a plan that will capitalize on our strengths and overcome or eliminate our weaknesses.
• Efficiency: We work to effectively identify and allocate resources for our business activities, which makes us more efficient.
• Control: We have a system of plan review that gives us more control over our tasks and client needs. We update our plan and easily determine if it is getting us closer to our goals.
• Competitive advantage: We identify a clear plan for reaching our goals, by focusing and capitalizing on our strengths and using them as a competitive advantage to make our company unique.
• We believe in God and His divine purpose for our lives.
• We believe that each client is a gift that we must be a good steward over.
• We believe honesty is always the best policy and trust has to be earned.
• We believe we must work diligently to fulfill our commitment to and contract with our clients.
• We believe in being professional at all times while being consistently high performing.
• We believe in being a productive and efficient team, dedicated to your success.
• We believe we must work to build strong communities.
• Assess the person, the business and/or the need and make recommendation for solutions.
• Manage risk and minimize business startup complexity by creating effective business plans, marketing plans, strategic plans, and budgets.
• Identify stressors and pressure points that hinder success through Individual coaching.
• Assist in building an actionable and practical roadmap for success.
• Nurture change, development, and communication through counseling.
• Conduct training that provides the skills needed for continual growth and development.
Tax Specialist, Consultant
Branding and Marketing Strategist
This signature program stretches back more than 35 years and encompasses several evolutions to get to this final one. We work with ministries, churches, non-profits and independent people who want to create a solid foundation in secular service. We worked to help visionaries understand the “business of ministry” and it s importance to vision fulfillment. We also provide Christian counseling.
After working in the secular industry for many years, work in the non-secular industry started to materialize. Our core values haven proven to be beneficial to our non-secular clients. Your Vision Writers started as A God Send Administrative Services, evolved to The Russell Consulting Group and was finally re-branded to Your Vision Writers where we provided support for both business an individual development.
As business continued to develop, we separated individual from business support. The Business Center for Excellence was born. Not only do we do business development, but we are creating classes, facilitating workshops, and laying the foundation for a business certification. Through the certification we will provide the tools needed for business and business owner success.
Each month you will receive inspiration, motivation, business recommendations, and personal tips.